Monday, May 14, 2007

Star Wars Saga Coming to Blu Ray?

We already know that FOX is exclusive to Blu Ray, and that George Lucas is bound to FOX to distribute his movies. However, it's not that simple. He does have some say in the matter. There hasn't been an official announcement but this might be a indication of what's to come:

Episode 1-3 Blu Ray
Episode 4-5 Blu Ray

I've sent a letter to Amazon for confirmation on this to ensure it's not a mistake. I'll follow up here with their reply shortly.

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This will be like my 6th version of the trilogy.

Anonymous said...

HAHA. Just wanted to say hi. I like this site, and check in every day. Just never posted before. I pre-ordered mine, can always cancel if its a mistake. Oh yeah, how come there were no posts for a couple days?????

TriniMan said...

Thanks for the comments people. About the no post thing. I was in Miami for a few days CHILLING! Gotta get a break sometime!

Anonymous said...

Man, I hope this is true. It would be awesome. It would definitely be the LAST version i buy though. Any clearer and the models will look like well...models. I pre ordered. PLEASE let us know what amazon say.

Anonymous said...

Interesting.....

Anonymous said...

I was under the impression that Lucas hadn't chosen a format, it will be interesting to see how amazon explain this. Let us know and oh yeah, great site!

Anonymous said...

If this turns out to NOT be a mistake on Amazon's part, then it will be a big blow to the competition.

Anonymous said...

HOLY FUCK! HD DVD just got owned!!!!